When a festival comes around the corner, you begin to do preparations for everything associated with it-decorating your home, deciding the menu, invite friends and family and which dressing-tricks you will wear for the event. You need to have an exquisite dress to look all the way more fabulous at the event. Indian ethnic wear is like one of the perfect choices to be worn at any special occasion of your life-from Christmas to Easter to Diwali.
The safest and the most awesome options to wear at a festive time are:
- Salwar Suit: The classic Indian beauty! dressing-tricks – A set of Salwar Suit typically comprises a tunic, salwar and dupatta. Available in different designs, patterns and styles, Salwar Suits are quite comfortable and elegant to wear. The length of the tunic changes with the current trends- sometimes its length goes above the knees, sometimes below, while the other times till the knees.
- Saree: It’s the most quintessential Indian ethnic wear that has impressed everyone around the globe with its simplicity and sophistication. With its different sexy styles of draping, Sarees are admired for their ability to provide a glamorous yet elegant appeal to the wearer.
- Kurtis: These are Indian tunics in different lengths, styles and designs that can be paired up with a pair of leggings or straight pants or palazzo or churidar-the choice is totally yours. The universality of kurtis is such that different looks can be achieved by wearing a kurti with a different type of bottom wear.
The vibrant designs, patterns and hues of these Indian ethnic wear give them the look of the ultimate festive clothing. Here are a few tips and dressing-tricks that you can consider while getting dressed up for the festive time:
- A Bindi on your forehead complementing your dress can give you a classier look.
- Mehendi or henna tattoos are totally cool! Apply them to enhance your overall appeal altogether.
- You can also adorn a gajra or a flower garland made of jasmine or fresh flowers in your hairdo to get an ultimate freshness in your look.
- The perfect look to go with Indian ethnic wear is fresh, dewy makeup, lipstick as per a person’s complexion and dark kohled eyes.
- Accessories are very important when it comes to Indian ethnic wear. Choose from an elegant pendant set, polka or kundan jhumkis/earrings and bangles in vibrant colors.
- You can get a sassy look by pairing a kurti with bold prints with straight pants and a pair of stilettos.
- You can go all the way traditional by wearing an ethnic kurti with churidar and a dupatta, along with traditional jhumkis and a pair of Kolhpuri Chappals.
- Get an ultimate fusion look by teaming up a funky kurti with leggings and a bold stole or dupatta and a pair of high heeled sandals.
- The style of salwar in Salwar Suit can also be made as per your choice, from Patiala to a straight one.
- Different styles of tunics can be opt for a set of Salwar Suit-anarkali style, waistcoat style, sherwani style and others.
- The blouse worn with the Sarees is its main highlight-ranging from the graceful, full sleeved ones to the very sexy backless ones, among others.
- You can also go retro while draping your Saree or go for the low waist look or take inspiration from different states of India while draping it.
- Any type of hairdo can be donned with the type of ethnic wear you like, right from a messy bun to the all-time-favorite braided look.
So, the next time you get confused as to what and how to wear anything special at an important event or occasion, then here’s what you can refer to make your life easy peasy! Though, these are only a few tips and dressing-tricks, but you are always open for experimenting. Never hesitate while trying on something that can enhance your sex appeal by leaps and bound. Just be who you are and make clothing the reflection of your personality and inner self!